Learning and Development Needs Assessment
1. Open Google Chrome or Safari web browser.
You may use any computer or any mobile device. You must be connected to the BGHMC network/wi-fi. For those who do not have any access to a computer or mobile device, you may take the LDNA at PETRO (local 355), located near Secretary’s Cottage. Office hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Mondays to Fridays during the scheduled assessment dates only. Schedule for Nursing Service
3. Sign in.
a. Enter BGHMC ID number.
b. Default Password: 1
* You will be asked to change your password afterwards.
4. Update your account.
a. Enter valid email. Please enter your personal email.
b. Select Ward (for Nursing Service only)
c. Set New Password. You are required to set new password. Please remember your password.
If you have any concerns with your account, you may call PETRO through local 355. Look for Jeff or Danny.
5. Click/tap Generate Self-Assessment Competency Form
6. Click/tap Start Assessment. The assessment may take up to 30-40 mins.
7. Click/tap YES/NO to answer the questions. The assessment may take up to 30-40 mins.
Tip in answering: Answer YES, if you are able to do/perform the competency, regardless if it is currently part of your job function or not.
8. Review or submit your answers once you have completed the questionnaire.
9. Click/tap on Additional Menu -> Assessment Summary to view the result of the assessment.
10. End of assessment. The gathered data shall be used in the preparation of the Annual Learning and Development Plan and in the development of Learning and Development modules.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.