INVITATION TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL FOR THE CONSIGNMENT OF MEDICAL DEVICES AND SUPPLIES NO. MDSC 2021- 01
- The Baguio General Hospital and Medical Center (BGHMC) invites proposals for the Consignment of various Medical Devices and Supplies indicated in the attached consignment list, from duly qualified suppliers for a period of one (1) year.
- Suppliers must have a valid License to Operate from the Food and Drug Administration and have at least satisfactory completed consignment agreements or procurement or machine tie up contracts of at least twenty-five percent (25%) of the estimated cost of the goods that the Supplier is willing to consign from a single agreement/contract or from an aggregate amount from three  agreements/contracts within the last three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of proposals.
- Selection shall be based on pass/fail and compliance/non-compliance criteria and determination of the most responsive offer in terms of technical specification, compliance and price. Request is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183
- Interested Suppliers may obtain further information from the Consignment Secretariat or download it from the hospital website link – https://bghmc.doh.gov.ph/?p=5785 and inspect the conditions of the consignment at the address of the Consignment Secretariat from 8:00 AM-— 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Consignment Documents may be acquired by interested Supplier for free starting February 17, 2021, for 10 calendar days from the address indicated below. It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website https://bghmc.doh.gov.ph/?p=5785.
- The BGHMC’s designated Consignment Committee shall hold a Pre-Consignment Conference on February 23, 2021, 1:30 pm at the Old PMO Office, Administration Building, BGHMC, which shall be open to prospective consignors through Video Conference via Webex link https://bghmc.webex.com/bghmc/j.php?MTID=mf49f138bcf847357fc4d929914c20333, Password: msdccbghmc, Meeting Number: 184 586 4122.
- Consignment Proposals, including legal, financial, and technical documents as indicated in the attached checklist, must be duly received by the Consignment Committee Secretariat at the address below on or before March 2, 2021, 9:00 AM.
- Opening of the proposals shall be open to Prospective Consignors and to all interested parties. Opening of Consignment Proposal shall be on March 2, 2021, 9:30 AM, at the Small Conference Room, Cancer Center Building, BGHMC, Baguio City. Proposals will be opened in the presence of the suppliers’ representatives who choose to attend at the address above. Late proposals shall not be accepted.
- The BGHMC reserves the right to reject any and all proposals, declare a failure of consignment, or not forge an Agreement without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Supplier/s.
- For further information, please refer to:
MS. KATRINA DY
Consignment Secretariat Office of the Chief Administrative Officer
3rd Floor, OPD Building, Baguio General Hospital and Medical Center, Governor Pack Road, Baguio City 2600
SGD. JOSEPH L. ALUNES
Chairperson, Medical Devices and Supplies Consignment Committee