WeCOPE: Web-based module on norms of Conduct Of Public officials and Employees
1. Pretest – 20 min
2. Introduction –
3. Main Module
a. Commitment to Public Interest
c. Justness and Sincerity
d. Political Neutrality
e. Responsiveness to the Public
f. Nationalism and Patriotism
g. Commitment to Democracy
h. Simple Living
4. Post Test – 20 mins
6. Training Evaluation – 15 minutes
Total time needed to complete the module: less than 6 hours
How to access the module
1. Open Google Chrome or Safari web browser.
You may use any computer or mobile device. You must be connected to the BGHMC internal network/wi-fi. Do NOT connect to freeforallwifi.
For those who do not have access to a computer or mobile device, you may take the online module at PETRO (local 355), located near Secretary’s Cottage. Office hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Mondays to Fridays. Please call or email us to arrange a schedule. There will be 2 available computers for use per day.
2. Type http://192.168.7.34:8073 in the address bar.
3. Sign in.
4. Tap/Click Join Learning Module.
5. Tap/Click Learning and Development.
6. Tap/Click Take learning course.
End of online module.